Denim + leopard + leather + sunshine
I have a sort of love-hate relationship with shoes. Because I have really large feet, it’s really really hard to find shoes in my size. And it’s even harder to find them in the UK. I’m also tall, so I’m constantly on the hunt for the perfect heel that’s not too high but still super cute.
So over the last couple weeks I’ve spent A LOT of time scouring my favourite shopping sites for gift ideas. I’ve spent countless hours during and after work analysing everything on offer on the entire World Wide Web. (Unless I happen to work with or for you… in which case, I meant after work only.)
Matching Stan Smiths + laid-back fall fashion + Zara obsession
Location: Chelsea, NYC
A couple weeks ago, I posted about how my adorable 1-year-old nieces are nailing the art of best friend dressing. Of course, when you’re under the age of 10 you can pretty much get away with wearing anything and coordinating with your twin sis is sort of expected. But those two mini fashionistas reminded me of this adult duo that I stopped in NYC awhile back.
1. Oh my god, this is so exciting.
2. So many promo emails. Black Friday is like Christmas morning, but better.
3. I’m feeling all the feels.
Five things I enjoy:
- Giving new life to old items of clothing
- Finding hidden treasures
- ‘Borrowing’ (in the permanent sense) clothes from my dad. Mostly because he has some cool vintage stuff from the ’70s. But partly because it really annoys him. Especially when I sneak into his room to steal his white athletic socks. This was a daily activity when I was in high school – but now I challenge myself to nab a pair or two whenever I visit.
- Plaid again.